Welcome to the Hebron Municipal Airport Website
The Hebron Municipal Airport is located just south of the City of Hebron in South Central Nebraska. Hebron is situated at the crossroads of Highway 81 and Highway 136.
Come and visit! Check out our services and amenities!
- A courtesy car is available - please see the Courtesy Car tab for details!
- An overnight hanger is available for visiting aircraft on a short-term basis. Cost is $5 per night.
- Office space is available at the nominal rate of $30/month. First come, first served!
- One hangar is available for $70 monthly. Long-term leases available!
- On-field maintenance is available by prior appointment with RotorWings Aviation.
- Visit the World's Largest Covered Porch Swing in Roosevelt Park in downtown Hebron!
- Meal Opportunities in Hebron - Brand X Saloon, 3 Compadres Mexican Restaurant, D's Daylight Donuts, Good 2 Go, Subway, and 81 Express...visit them all!
- Fly to Hebron, take-in a movie at the Majestic Theater, bowling at Blue Valley Bowl!
Stop by Hebron for fuel, food, and a great Midwest experience.
Call Bill Linton for more information: 402-768-3511 0r 402-768-6597
Last updated 02:50, 01-12-2017
For Sale: 3,000 gallon fuel tank with keyed pumps. Please contact Bill Linton if interested in submitting bid or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3,000 gallon fuel system for sale.
The Hebron Airport has added a Jet A Fuel tank!
Credit card pumps with 24 hour access – Jet A fuel and 100 LL