Welcome to the Hebron Municipal Airport Website
The Hebron Municipal Airport is located just south of the City of Hebron in South Central Nebraska. Hebron is situated at the crossroads of Highway 81 and Highway 136.
Come and Visit us!
- Coming soon...a courtesy car at KHJH! Watch this space...
- Next Airport Authority Meeting: Monday 12th December at 6:30pm.
- Join us at the 2017 Nebraska Aviation Symposium:
- Private Pilot Ground School planned for January 2017.
- Watch out for bridge construction work approx. 1,000' from the departure end of RNY30.
- Cranes may be operating up to 80' AGL (1,548' MSL).
- PAPI lights for RNY 12 approach are out of action due to the crane operations.
- 100LL is currently $4.00 per gallon.
- Lots of activity on the airport right now - use your radio and be careful back-taxiing.
- On-field maintenance is available by prior appointment.
- Newly opened bar, sandwich shop and doughnut shop in town...visit them all!
- Fly to Hebron, take-in a movie at the Majestic, and some food at the Brand-X...perfect!
Stop by Hebron for fuel, food and a great Midwest experience.
Call Steve for more info: 402-200-8930
Last updated 16:02, 30-11-2016
Here are some photos from the 2016 Hebron Fly-in and Airshow.